The Milne Pritchard Law Firm has roots in the legal community that extend back for over 60 years. Fred M. Pritchard began his practice in Taber shortly after the Second World War. Fred M. Pritchard later moved his practice to Lethbridge where he worked as the City Solicitor and private practice until 1985. Bruce Milne began his practice in Lethbridge in 1978. Murray Pritchard joined his father's firm in 1984. Bruce Milne and Murray Pritchard have been partners since 1989.
Who We Are Today
Milne Pritchard Law Office is located in Lethbridge, Alberta. The partners are barristers and solicitors licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta. Our firm's practice focus includes the general areas of:
- business law
- real estate law
- elder and estate law
We are dedicated to providing our clients with high quality legal services, not only by our lawyers but also by our legal assistants and other staff members. We aim to help you achieve your business and personal goals. Specifically, we strive to:
- listen to you in order to develop an understanding of your problems and goals
- provide you with strong insights and knowledge
- develop a long-term relationship to improve our ability to serve your needs
- provide competent and responsive legal and administrative services
- utilize technology and well-trained administrative personal to reduce legal costs and provide you with the edge you require to succeed
In short we see the benefits of teamwork, not only within our office but also in the manner in which we serve you. We seek to be part of your team and not merely providers of legal advice and services.
Learn more about Sarah Bainbridge.